From: Musayev, Ilya [mailto:imusa...@webmd.net]
Sent: 12 December 2012 9:33 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: CentOS System Offering Thread

Donal

See response in line..

>> 1.  Can you remind me of the download link for the Wheezy systemVM?  I've
>> only seen Squeeze.

I confused the names - I think - its squeeze - wheezy is the latest offering
with 3.x kernel. I guess by now you noticed I'm not debian user :)

>> 2.  In addition to a Debian system VM, I'd like to see one and only one
>> CentOS VM in addition to Debian.  I get the impression that CentOS has a
>> different and desirable licensing regime, but do correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm under impression CentOS has very liberal licensing structure. I don't
believe we should have an issue here - but I'm by no means a licensing expert.

I think it's reasonable to have 1 other offering only..

Thanks
ilya