Is the plan is to eventually make CloudMonkey the official CLI for
CloudStack (along the lines of the AWS API Tools)? If so, then it would
make sense to (eventually) use an Apache repo and synchronize the releases.
If not, I don't see any reason to elevate CloudMonkey above any other third
party tool that happens to use the CloudStack API.