Inline :)

'k

> > I would also like people familiar with QA to comment on the unit test
> strategy.
> > Is this best brought up at next Tuesday's design meeting?
>
> QA doesn't do unit test.  You will have to do it.  We can certainly discuss
> it on
> the meeting.

I wrote unit tests for each command being implemented.

The question is do I need an extra layer to cover use-cases?  In that case,
what use cases are other hypervisor plugins covering?

> > Finally, can anyone comment on integrating to Master?  To keep the
> > target stable, I use an offline maven repo circa mid-December.  I'll
> > have to update my source to target the updated API commands.  Are
> > there any cuts of Master that are more stable than others?
>
> I think it's been brought to light that ACS community prefers that repos are
> not offline.  Is it possible to move it to github?  I don't think any cut of
> Master
> are going to particularly stable than others unless you go all the way to 4.0.
> We'll have to deal with that after the code freeze date and QA testing.

The plugin code is in github, but not the Apache GitHub.  I used 'maven repo'
to refer to the binaries that maven downloads.

The reason for using the older repos is to get sample commands for the unit
tests.  These come from looking at the log files during an integration test.