From: Min Chen [mailto:min.c...@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2013 11:19 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [MERGE] network refactoring, phase 1

Nonoss build is broken in master branch, not sure if it is related to this
merge?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:2.5.1:compile
(default-compile) on project cloud-plugin-network-f5: Compilation failure
[ERROR]
/Users/minc/dev/cloud-asf/plugins/network-elements/f5/src/com/cloud/network
/element/F5ExternalLoadBalancerElement.java:[499,27] cannot find symbol [ERROR]
symbol  : method isNetworkInlineMode(com.cloud.network.Network)
[ERROR] location: interface com.cloud.network.NetworkModel [ERROR] -> [Help 1]

Thanks
-min