Thanks for comments,
It is nice to have security group in NIC level
checked AWS, which is implemented with Elastic Network Interfaces (ENI), but
when deploy VM , all NICs of the VM are associated with same security groups,
which is the same as what we did in the FS.

Maybe we can implement NIC-level security group after we have VM NIC hot plug
feature( something like ENI) in 4.2.

Anthony