It may help to remove the UI from the model -- the UI does not guarantee a
stateful session.
The UI interacts with the management server using end-user API calls.
Mutating API calls generally have 2 steps:
1. Create / modify the entity in the db
2. Call the backend provisioning steps. This is the orchestration engine.
All backend provisioning happens asynchronously. The asynchronous job
queue is a database table. If a job is incomplete due to a management
server failure, other servers in the cluster are expected to roll the
provisioning forward or roll it back.