Take a look here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Cisco+VNMC+integrati
on

This is something I had been prototyping without any real enthusiasm.

There's 3 ways to control the ASA1000v:
1. By logging in via the CLI. Strongly against this.
2. By using VNMC
3. Via Cisco's Network Services Manager (NSM)[1]

The NSM is comprehensive, covers a large range of physical and virtual
devices and has an easy northbound API. This would be my preferred
solution.

However as of now (NSM v5.0.2), the ASA1000v  is not supported.
It may also be the case that using VNMC may be a cheaper (albeit less
supported) option

[1] http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps11636/index.html