Hey Mike,

Are you just asking from the software side of CloudStack?  I'm still a bit new
to all of this so I'm not the best person to answer from that perspective.
However, I believe there are limitations on the # of datastores/LUNs that can
be presented to the hypervisor (be it VMWare or Xen) that would limit the # of
primary storage volumes you present to a cluster.

Not sure if that answers your question, but maybe somebody else can chime in
who knows more :)

--
David Grizzanti
Software Engineer - SunGard Availability Services