Hi,

I have a question or two that fit nicely in this thread, so I'll jump in. :)

I'm pretty comfortable with the Advanced Isolated, Basic, and VPC modes,
but a little unsure as to the purpose of Advanced Shared mode. I took a
peek at the docs and articles above, but can't quite see the answer - if
I'm missing it, please let me know.

What are the advantages of Advanced Shared mode over Basic mode?

What are the advantages of Advanced Shared mode over Advanced Isolated mode?

Doc [2] in Jessica's mail mentions that "Shared Networks are isolated by
security groups" and that security groups are only supported in basic
zones. As far as I know, security groups support for Advanced Shared
networks isn't in master / 4.1 just yet; does that mean that there is
currently no tenant isolation in Advanced Shared mode?

Thanks,
Dave.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Jessica Tomechak <jessica.tomec...@gmail.com