On Mar 5, 2013, at 12:44 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
wrote:

> Ok - Transfix process should be fine. In such case, if the ticket is updated
> then we can close it

I closed the ticket (because the patch was applied and submitted, the Korean
translation was re-uploaded to transifex and additional work is being done on
it).
I opened two related tickets.

Assigned to me. We can't really do any automated testing on this.

There is a branch 4.1l10n created by David to test the UI in multiple languages.

I am working on it.

-sebastien