Sure. I gave an initial try with lesser resources and smaller configuration DB
but it's not adding up. I've now started the runs with the DB configuration
same as the one used for the baseline runs. And the results so far look good as
compared to the baselines. Intermediate results are posted here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/List+API+Perf+Results+Iteration+2