Hi,

See this commit: 9e02ed139fe8f7cd9fcb6a989dbe94c326774c6b

That should include all JAR files in the plugins directory in the classpath.

Wido

On 03/06/2013 05:14 PM, Marcus Sorensen wrote:
Yes, Ubuntu is doing that, but for example on CentOS, apache is
packaged such that you have :

[marcus@www2 modules]$ ls -l /etc/httpd/modules
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 29 Apr 17  2012 /etc/httpd/modules ->
../../usr/lib64/httpd/modules