Updated the FS with following changes:

- Use case section updated, classified use cases that will be supported for 4.2
and beyond. Also removed items like VSG and VXLAN support to "Open items"
section as not planning to do them as part of "ASA integration".
- Updated the deployment model section and added HV limitation (Vmware only
feature)
- Also updated the API section with parameter details.

Comments/feedback?

Thanks,
Koushik