Hi,

I would like to invite the CloudStack community to vote on whether
Apache CloudStack is ready to graduate to top-level project status. The
result of this vote will demonstrate whether the community is willing to
govern itself (which is a required step for graduation). This is a
follow-up from our previous DISCUSS thread [1] on the topic.

If the community votes to graduate, we will take the previously discussed
*draft* board resolution [2] (after finalizing names and numbers) to the IPMC
for a vote, asking them to recommend graduation of our project to the Apache
Board of Directors.

Please vote:

[ ] +1 Graduate Apache CloudStack from Incubator
[ ] +0 Indifferent to graduation status of Apache CloudStack
[ ] -1 Reject graduation of Apache CloudStack from Incubator

This vote will run for a minimum of 72 hours.

-chip

[1] http://markmail.org/message/3nluchj5q5waguws
[2] http://markmail.org/message/elpamwxaytvpnxri