On Wed, Dec 26, 2012, at 02:13 PM, John Kinsella wrote:
> Did we ever get this setup?

Sorry - no, I dropped this. Picking back up now. I'm going to send a
firm proposal to the list and if we can get consensus I'll start getting
it done. If at all humanly possible, I'd like to have analytics in place
before the 4.1.0 launch.

One question I have - is -dev still the appropriate place to discuss
this, or would -marketing be sufficient?

On one hand, I suspect many folks on -dev are not that interested in our
website analytics. On the other, I'm concerned about moving a
conversation that touches on privacy, etc. to a list that many
committers and PPMC members aren't watching closely. Thoughts?

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier