Hey all,

I wanted to share status and next steps on our road to graduation.

Our Vote:

I'll be able to close the graduation VOTE on time tomorrow (72 hours).
 Right now, I'm assuming that we pass the vote.  We currently have 53
+1 votes (with 4 of them being IPMC members) and no +0 or -1's.

IPMC voting:

After our vote closes (assuming it passes), I'll immediately open the
IPMC vote on general@i.a.o. Our 4 current +1's from IPMC members
(Brett, Mohammad, Alex K, Noah) are a great start to that.  Assuming
no issues, that vote will last until mid-day (EDT) Sunday.  I'll close
it on time there as well.

Board approval:

After a successful graduation vote within the IPMC, the next step is
to forward the draft resolution to board@a.o, asking to be on the
agenda for the next available board meeting.  This month's board
agenda will be locked on Sunday as well (the soonest day we may be
able to ask to be on that agenda).  I have no idea what time the
cutoff is, so we'll have to wait and see.  Any delays in being able to
close our vote or the IPMC vote will, most likely, mean that we don't
make it in time for this month.

If the board approves the resolution (with or without modifications),
then that'll be it!  The real work will start immediately after it, as
we go through all of the required transitional steps.  ;-)

Anyhow, that's the status and next steps we'll be taking.  As I
requested in my [OFFLINE] message, I'll be able to manage the official
steps along this path, but I need someone else to help ensure that any
discussion that's required happens in a timely manner.

Shout if you can help, or if you have any questions or concerns.

-chip