I'm thinking about the following scenario: deploying one IDS virtual
machine, which has two NICs, on each host (XCP). One Nic connect to Guest
network (controlled by OpenvSwitch) and one Nic connect to management
network to raise alerts. VMs traffic is mirrored to IDS port (via
port-mirroring feature on OpenvSwitch). IDS virtual machines are deployed
as similar as SystemVMs (SSVM, CPVM, VR) on CloudStack. How do you think,
guys?

--

N.g.U.y.e.N.A.n.H.t.U