On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 3:10 PM, Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Rohit, can you check the wiki, it still mentions that it's built on Marvin
> (end of the page).

Fixed thanks.

> Also, will the sync for api discovery work with 4.0 ?

No, API discovery was added on 4.1, so 4.1+ versions will have it. For
4.0.x and before, we've a precached bundled with the source
distribution so 4.0.x and earlier versions will work. APIs were only
added and none was deprecated or removed.

> I need to finish the docs but I want to get that right and not tell 4.0 folks
> to sync if it's not supported.

Won't work for 4.0, but you can say that it is supported for CloudStack 4.1+

HTH.