Hi Kausal:
         I have a env exactIy the same with you. I'm using my laptop
for running management server (outside the devcloud) and it manages a
devcloud only for XenServer and nfs storages. The following steps work
for me and fyi.

1. mvn clean install -P developer,systemvm
2. mvn -pl developer,tools/devcloud -Ddeploydb -P developer
3. mvn -pl client jetty:run
4. Deploy a basic zone with local storage enabled
5. If the ssvms starts up successfully, you will see the tiny linux template

There is a great article about DevCloud2 written by Rohit, fyi

_http://rohityadav.in/logs/devcloud/

Regards