On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 10:52:30AM -0700, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Chip, David do we have a shared filter for release defects? That will avoid
> any confusion in interpretation of what is being targeted for a release. From
> Sudha's list below I don't think it picked up the "Affected version" field as
> baremetal defects are missing

Yes!

It's called "CloudStack 4.1.0 Bugs", and reflects the affectedVersion
vs. fix version...  specifically because it's designed to track the
*newly introduced / found* bugs for the release.

Here's the query:

project = CLOUDSTACK AND type = Bug AND affectedVersion = "4.1.0" AND
status != Resolved AND status != Closed ORDER BY key ASC

-chip