Hi all,

So - as you all know, we're on the agenda for tomorrow for the board to
vote on graduation. It's not a done deal, but we should be prepared for
the word tomorrow that we've graduated and it's time to move on out of
the Incubator.

To that end, I've pulled together a checklist of items that need to be
taken care of post-graduation. It's on the wiki:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Graduation

I've taken the liberty of assigning a few items already, but there's
plenty to grab. Odds are this is incomplete and could use some revision
/ addition as well - please review and edit boldly!

Note that some of the tasks specifically have to be performed by Chip,
but lots of other things (like reviewing the wiki for incubator mentions
and editing it) are up for grabs.

Thanks!
--
Joe Brockmeier