On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 01:23:20PM -0700, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:

> Here are the open items marked for 4.1 branch,
>
> Review ID     Submitter       People
> Bugs
> 10008         rohityadav      chip.childers
> CLOUDSTACK-1708

This is a new feature.

> 9978          minchen07       chip.childers
> CLOUDSTACK-1690

I pushed this to 4.1 already.  I'll close the review just to keep things
clean.

> 10009         kishan          chip.childers
> CLOUDSTACK-1717,CLOUDSTACK-1718

Same as above - I just closed it.

> 10010         kishan          chip.childers
> CLOUDSTACK-198

The patch does not apply.

> 9860          kelveny chip.childers

I have outstanding questions about this one that have not been answered.

> 9888          kelveny chip.childers
> CLOUDSTACK-1264

I have outstanding questions about this one too.

> 9900          pradeepso       ke4qqq chip.childers Spark404 alexhu widodh noa

I asked ke4qqq to take a look.