I would like to merge GSLB feature proposed [1] and developed in the feature
branch [2] into master. Code for this feature pretty much conforms to what was
proposed in FS [3]. I added unit tests for all the new service layer methods
introduced[4]. I have made the patch available at [5], if any one wish to
review please do so.

This functionality is completely isolated and code path is not hit unless GSLB
functionality is used.

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-dev/201301.mbox/%3ccd1281ee.2b118%25murali.re...@citrix.com%3E
[2]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/gslb-wip
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/GSLB+(Global+Server+Load+Balancing)+Functional+specification+and+Design+Document
[4]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-cloudstack.git;a=blob;f=server/test/org/apache/cloudstack/region/gslb/GlobalLoadBalancingRulesServiceImplTest.java;h=cea4fd9324b232ad2de92954b9693e2fc6ac4bc1;hb=refs/heads/gslb-wip
[5] https://reviews.apache.org/r/10021/

-Murali