Hi all,

A quick update...  the board has *passed* our graduation resolution. We
are now a TLP.  Congratulations!  Awesome work everyone!

We are going to have to work through some infra related changes before
we make the official announcement to the world (i.e.: those that are not
on this mailing list).  So although you might want to spread the word
far and wide right now, consider containing yourself for a few days.
;-)

Coordinating our infra changes will happen via IRC and on this list.
Coordinating marketing related activities for our graduation will happen
on the marketing list.

-chip