Awesome! Congratulations everyone!!

-Prachi

-----Original Message-----
From: Chip Childers [mailto:chip.child...@sungard.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:42 AM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Graduation

Hi all,

A quick update...  the board has *passed* our graduation resolution. We are now
a TLP.  Congratulations!  Awesome work everyone!

We are going to have to work through some infra related changes before we make
the official announcement to the world (i.e.: those that are not on this
mailing list).  So although you might want to spread the word far and wide
right now, consider containing yourself for a few days.
;-)

Coordinating our infra changes will happen via IRC and on this list.
Coordinating marketing related activities for our graduation will happen on the
marketing list.

-chip