We have 1 blocker and 4 critical defects on baremetal

CLOUDSTACK-1610 Baremetal API addBaremetalPxeKickStartServer fail to prepare
PXE server causing create instance with Kickstart style image to fail

CLOUDSTACK-1440 Baremetal - Destroy VM fail due to
com.cloud.exception.OperationTimedoutException
CLOUDSTACK-1614 Baremetal - Reboot VM fail
CLOUDSTACK-1618 Baremetal - Stop VM fail
CLOUDSTACK-1619 Baremetal - Restore/reset VM fail with
java.lang.NullPointerException

I am checking if  these can be reassigned. If it does not pan out by tomorrow I
will propose to disable the feature for 4.1 release.

Thanks
Animesh