Hi all,

As we work through graduation, we will be transitioning from the
incubators status file [1] to a PMC rdf [2] and project DOAP file [3] to track
our project's info.

I've taken a first stab at both (pmc descriptor at [4], and doap file at
[5]).

Take a look and let me know if you have any changes to make.  Once we
get svn and our site migrated, I'll wire up the two files to each other
correctly, and to the mail www.a.o site.

PMC folks should note that those files will be an important part of
adding new committers and PMC member.

Committers should note that if you RM a release (this needs to be added
to the RM process page), you will need to update the project's doap
file with that new release detail.

-chip

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cloudstack.html
[2] http://projects.apache.org/docs/pmc.html