On July 24, 2003 01:16 pm, you wrote:
> and it is possible to use those magnific features under Linux/KDE ?

I'll be looking into that also, of course. I doubt there's a Linux driver for
that printer yet, but I can perhaps impersonate another one.

Other than that, I'm assuming the included software is something like a Word
template, which should work in OpenOffice. Or anything that can print a
graphic at a specific position on a page should do.

The CD "carrier" is a plastic moulding with a depression for the CD and a
raised center for the hole. I think the printer has a "straight-through'
paper path which accommodates this. Right now I'm too busy to even open the
box, but I did read some early reviews.

--
John W. Hall
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.