The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
Reported By:                Thomas Schuetzle
Assigned To:
Project:                    CMake
Issue ID:                   11437
Category:                   CMake
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             2010-11-10 10:02 EST
Last Modified:              2010-11-10 10:02 EST
When generating Visual projects for Intel Fortran targets I have
encountered two issues:

1) The created project file has a broken XML syntax:
<VisualStudioProject
        ProjectCreator="Intel Fortran"
        Version="9.10"
        ProjectType="typeStaticLibrary"
        Keyword="Static Library">
        ProjectGUID="{D523CF7A-5968-4ED1-98E1-0F0DBA9C2260}">
This does not cause Visual to have problems with the project. It seems to
discard the ProjectGUID attribute and to generate a new one automatically.
However I do not know I this has sideeffects.

2) We are using the variables VS_SCC_LOCALPATH, VS_SCC_PROJECTNAME,
VS_SCC_PROVIDER for creating project files with the source control
(Perforce) enabled. This works nicely for Visual C++ projects. However the
created projects for Intel Fortran are missing this attributes. The syntax
is exactly the same as for Visual C++ projects. It finally should look like
this (at least for our case):
<VisualStudioProject
         ProjectType="typeStaticLibrary"
         ProjectCreator="Intel Fortran"
         Keyword="Static Library"
         Version="9.10"
         ProjectIdGuid="{D523CF7A-5968-4ED1-98E1-0F0DBA9C2260}"
         SccProjectName="Perforce Project"
         SccLocalPath="..\..\.."
         SccProvider="MSSCCI:Perforce SCM">

Issue History