On 10/19/2011 11:14 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
On 10/19/2011 6:04 AM, Stephen Kelly wrote:
I saw that the weekly merge of branches into master happened yesterday,
but the cmake-link-interface-libraries branch didn't make the cut.
[snip]
Not a major rush anyway. I'm still trying to get used to the cmake
development and release model.

The work on the target_link_libraries test is much more comprehensive than
just this one CMAKE_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES feature, and as you discovered
much harder to complete.  I published two branches here:

  https://github.com/bradking/CMake/branches

The "cmake-link-interface-libraries" branch is a rewritten version of your
branch that takes just the part for the new feature.  The second
"test-target_link_libraries" branch is a rewritten version of the rest
of your branch that adds the test, and is based on the first branch.  The
end of the second branch has an identical Git tree object as the current
stage/cmake-link-interface-libraries branch (at d951f012).

I'd like to replace your branch on the stage with these two so we can
merge the feature and leave the comprehensive test as a work in progress
for now.  Is that okay with you?