On 2/29/2012 5:34 PM, Yury G. Kudryashov wrote:
Our style checker limits .h and .cxx files to 79 columns.
Some of the updated comments exceed this limit.  Please
Force-pushed.

Thanks.  It conflicts with the add-const-qualifiers topic
in cmPropertyDefinition::IsChained.  I merged that into
this topic to resolve it.  Then I merged to 'next' for
testing.

BTW, what is the policy for
const MyClass*
vs
MyClass const*?

I personally prefer the latter except for "const char*" because
it is in such common use.  We don't have a strict requirement.

Which parts of STL are allowed in sources that are needed for bootstrap?

There is no special restriction for bootstrap v. main build
that I remember.

Any of the basic containers are allowed.  We tend to avoid the
algorithms beyond any already in use because many older STL
implementations where CMake builds are limited.