I would prefer squish3_add_test and squish4_add_test, as the version number
goes with squish, not with the add_test... Keep the old macros and functions
with the same name and same meaning please. We've had too many backwards
incompatible complaints in 2.8.10 after only a few days out in the real world.

I am not aware of anybody actually using FindSquish successfully. (But of
course it's possible somebody out there is.) Perhaps a wider survey is in
order...