Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> In 2.8.9 automoc did not ask the target for its include dirs, but it asked
> the directory for its include dirs. This contained and still contains as
> it seems the CMAKE_CXX_IMPLICIT_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES.
> In 2.8.10 the target is asked for its include dirs, and it seems there the
> implicit include dirs have been stripped.

It seems that the bug is in KDE/Phonon. Why do they populate the
CMAKE_CXX_IMPLICIT_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES instead of the INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES
directory property?

The patch that you added looks like a hack to me which is only for the
benefit of what KDE/Phonon is doing (but maybe shouldn't be). I'd prefer to
fix KDE/Phonon instead.

Thanks,

Steve.