Would it makes sense to have cmake-gui behaving like ccmake ? After all
there are both "UI".

It would accept the same set of options:

  -C <initial-cache>          = Pre-load a script to populate the cache.
  -U <globbing_expr>          = Remove matching entries from CMake cache.
  -G <generator-name>         = Specify a makefile generator.
  -T <toolset-name>           = Specify toolset name if supported by
generator.

Jc

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Matthew Woehlke <matthew.woeh...@kitware.com

+1 919 869 8849