On 13.01.2014 23:59, Nils Gladitz wrote:
Has anyone else tried running QtCreator (3.0) on windows with cmake master? I tried and got "Qt Creator has no kits that are suitable for CMake projects. Please configure a kit".

Apparently I was running 2.8.1 and this has been fixed in 3.0:
    https://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-10452
Which also explains why this was working fine on Linux where I actually did run 3.0.

Nils