Hi, Dear Developers!

Want to advertise a development environment that I am developing.
The emergence of this environment would be impossible without two fundamental
technologies incorporated in it.

Firstly is CMake, which you can use to build very much!
Secondly - this is a new set of tools for creating cross-platform installers
for desktop QtIFW.

Not without my contribution to their ligament - CPack IFW generator.

I am developing this project for about one year and I want to share my results,
and in return get valuable feedback from users.

I started with Windows, which sometimes are lacking in a good open solutions.
But the technology can be extended to other desktops.

Project status I appreciate Betta, but quite stable and very functional.

Official website of the project:

http://dad.podsvirov.pro

If the project is gaining popularity, then I'll accept links to new mirrors for
removing the load from my server.

rsync//download.podsvirov.pro

Main module - main :-)

I write it in a list for developers that would first obtain a qualified
appraisal.

Looking forward to your answers, questions and suggestions.

Happy programming!

--
Regards,
Konstantin Podsvirov