Am 22.02.2016 23:14 schrieb "Stephen Kelly" <steve...@gmail.com>:
> If anyone can get me a working java environment and a way to
asynchronously
> write stdin/stdout on long-running processes, I can write a plugin for
> eclipse which would be independent of cevelop afaict.
>
> Do you know enough java to help get started on that?

Can we please focus on getting this ready for inclusion into CMake first?
And fill in the missing pieces while doing that (e.g. find compile flags)?

It has so much potential, but right now it can not provide all the
information needed to feed a serious C++ code model! IMHO that needs to be
fixed first, before running of and plastering the world with more demos.
The ones you have are impressive enough already, now we need something that
is actually useful for real use.

Best Regards,
Tobias