Hi,

I have tested cmake 3.6.1 with the last release of the clang platform by Microsoft (v140_clang_c2) and nothing has changed. By default cmake generates wrong projects with this toolset.
So could we fix it step by step:

In the next release of cmake could you please remove the -gline-tables-only (and maybe all the additional arguments you provide because Microsoft don't add them
when using Visual to generate projects)

Then if you have time please Disable Optimizations in Debug

and finally please set DebugInformationFormat for debug configurations.

For now I have to manually fix all my projects everytime I regenerate them and it's not very funny.

Thanks