My new build machine (castor.sf-tec.de) seems to reliably trigger some sort of
error in CTestTestParallel. If I run that test standalone or just "ctest -j
64" in a build tree it seems to work. Running the nightly script gives the
error again. I initially suspected some sort of system problem, but other
hosts see this problem again, so I now suspect it's a deeper problem.

Even if it says "compile errors" the Lockfile binary is produced and can be run
successfully. I've attached the complete build dir of that test, maybe anyone
has a clue what is going on there. You probably cannot run the executable as
this is compiled for a Sparc Niagara 2 processor.

Greetings,

Eike