On 03/17/2017 07:29 AM, Eric Noulard wrote:
>> No, the build system is Bazel.
>
> I'd be interested in a Bazel generator as well.
> I may help or review it depending on my spare time.
[snip]
On 03/16/2017 09:39 PM, Renato Utsch wrote:
> Is there documentation somewhere on how to add a new generator to CMake?

Unfortunately, no.  If you look back in the list archives for when
a FastBuild generator was proposed I think there were some guidance
posts.

Before diving into the implementation please post a design here
for how the generated build files may be laid out.  One will need
to map between CMake's abstractions and Bazel's.