We get some talk and backtraces will not probably either way can handle
multiple scenerios with functions and macros... But currenly I think Cmake
do not have any knowledge how to match for example Variables used in
initial call and one passed at the bottom to add_executable (seems like all
this data is lost while processing file, backtrace is recored but it do not
record params so you cannot backmatch anything usefull).

But this topic should probably be ask to someone in Cmake dev team how It
could be resolved.

Regards,
Pawel