Repost:
        Hi, Bill!
I'm try to use CMake with Code Warrior for Nitendo DS.
It seems that CW uses standard make-files.
But in project makefile must be included two files
There are:
include    $(NITROSDK_ROOT)/build/buildtools/commondefs
include    $(NITROSDK_ROOT)/build/buildtools/modulerules

Why does the project need those files?  I would not expect them
to be compatible with the rest of the cmake makefiles.  What
is in them that you need to do?

First file contains various settings for this platform.
Compiler name, compiler path, libraries for linker and so on.

I'm beginner in working with makefiles. But I believe second file
contains some targets and settings for source files.

These files also #include another files for various configurations

--
Ilya Shvetsov (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Programmer