Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

As a side note, linux user are second class citizen and AFAIK do not
get automated RC build, right ? win user are simply a click away of
trying RC.

No, I do a full build for each RC, all platforms that are done for the release are done for the RC's.
And AMD64 people (=me), are even third class citizen since they need
to actually build cmake, to get the C-module loading thingy working. I
am not even mentioning the special patch debian/people are applying to
cmake before releasing (the /lib64 handling namely).

Why do you need a 64 bit build? Doesn't the 32 bit linux build work on 64 bit? The C-module loading thing should not be used by VTK anymore.

-Bill