Mike Jackson wrote:
I have the following:

  SET_TARGET_PROPERTIES(${MXADATAMODEL_LIB_NAME} PROPERTIES
      #DEBUG_OUTPUT_NAME ${MXA_LIBRARY_RELEASE}
      #RELEASE_OUTPUT_NAME ${MXA_LIBRARY_RELEASE}
      FRAMEWORK TRUE
      FRAMEWORK_VERSION ${MXADATAMODEL_VER}
      RESOURCE ""
      DEBUG_POSTFIX _debug
  )

and when I compile in Debug mode I don't seem to get what I _think_ I should get.

I get MXADatModel.framework/MXADataModel

I would have thought I would get MXADatModel.framework/MXADataModel_debug

Thoughts?

It was told to me by "Mac experts", that the debug post fix should be ignored for frameworks. I am pretty sure the above won't work as the name of folder should match the name of the library. I am not sure what the above would do for you anyway. Perhaps Eric Wing could comment more. I think he was the one that had the request to make the debug postfix ignored in framework creation. Eric?

-Bill

--
Bill Hoffman
Kitware, Inc.