Marianne B. Wiese wrote:
Hello
Just to let you know: It turns out that the way cmake looks for a file to include, is by TRY_CO)MPILE() a tiny c-file whith for example #include GL/glu.h. However, Visual C++ cannot compile with #include <glu.h> if <windows.h> is not included too. Therefore I will not succeed in compiling FLTK, unless I change checkincludefiles.cmake.
You just have to add a check include for windows.h before the glu.h as that is what CONCAT part of that macro does, it will add additional includes to the check in the order they are found.
I think I will give it up, and see if I can get Orfeo Toolbox to work with a binary installed FLTK instead.
I am not sure what you are giving up on??? I build FLTK with cmake all the time.

-Bill