Bo Huang wrote:
After running CMake to generate Visual Studio project files, I made a copy of

C:\myProj

C:\myProjCopy

In this copy, I change all references of “C:\myProj” to “C:\myProjCopy” in all .cmake, .txt, and other files. I build but get this:

 1>Checking Build System

1>CMake is re-running because CMakeFiles/generate.stamp is out-of-date.

1> CMake Error: The source "/myProjCopy/CMakeLists.txt" does not match the source "/myProj/CMakeLists.txt" used to generate cache. Re-run cmake with a different source directory.

My motivation to create a copy is to avoid running CMake again. How do I get around this?

You don't CMake does not support the relocation of build trees.

-Bill