Alan W. Irwin wrote:
On 2008-09-22 13:56-0400 Bill Hoffman wrote:

I have a release candidate (RC 5) for 2.6.2 ready for CMake. I think this one will be it for 2.6.2, so speak now or forever hold your peace... :)

Could we have a fix for the enable_language bug #4772?  I don't know the
CMake code well enough to send a patch, but my first guess is there is some
#ifdef screwup since the problem occurs on Linux but apparently not on
Windows.

I can try. I don't think it is a simple ifdef problem. The initialization stuff is pretty tricky with enable language. I don't think this has ever worked in any version of CMake has it?

-Bill