Mike Arthur wrote:
On Thursday 25 September 2008 17:36:52 Bill Hoffman wrote:
Please see here:
<snip>
New modules added to the bug tracker are generally ignored.  Patches for
existing ones are assigned to the maintainer.
It would be nice if you could send the above links and close the bug instead rather than ignoring them. I realise its more work (also feeling the pain of a customer bug tracker here) but its infinitely more helpful.

Ignore is a bit strong on my side, however, you are right I should close new module ones, and give the links. I will do that at some point.

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7691
This has a very simple patch but no comments or assignments and, as far as I can tell from the above links, the module is maintained by Kitware.

I have updated http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CMake:Module_Maintainers for FindQt4. I have also assigned the bug.

I did post all my modules that I posted to the bug tracker to this mailing list too. I didn't put "[New Module]" in the subject line or attach the files, instead linking to the attachment in the bugtracker.

Should I redo this?

No.  Do you want to maintain them?  If so, send me an email off the list.

-Bill