Bill Hoffman a écrit :
Robert Dailey wrote:

For debug: C:\foo\bar-d
For release: C:\foo\bar

Note that the text "Debug" or "Release" is not used in the include path, so simply using CFG_INTDIR would not work I don't think (Unless I'm missing something again). This is why in CMake I need to do something like this:

if( debug )
    include_directories( C:\foo\bar-d )
else()
    include_directories( C:\foo\bar )
endif()

Thanks again to everyone for their continued help.

OK, well, since VS supports multiple configurations at VS time, and not CMake time, it is impossible to have the above if statement. There is just no way to know what configuration the user will pick. The user gets to pick a long time after that if statement was executed by CMake. So, I think you are sort of out of luck right now... What CMake needs is per configuration include_directories for this to work. One thing that might work as a work around, is that you could copy the header file via a custom command into your build tree, and then use the CFG_INTDIR approach.

-Bill

... or have a config.h like :

#ifdef NDEBUG
#include <bar/x.h>
#else
#include <bar-d/x.h>
#endif

Still, complete support of VS configurations would be so great !!

Cyril