Bill Hoffman wrote:
Philip Lowman wrote:

I've reopened this feature request as a bug because
1.) using "ctest" does not work
2.) the ENVIRONMENT test property is not documented

Discovered both of these issues tonight after looking into Ankit's request and vaguely recalling this being implemented in CVS.

I have closed the bug. This is a new feature, and it will be in 2.8 when that comes out.

Too hasty... Sorry I did not read the bug report fully. We will get the docs into CVS CMake, and I suspect you are running the wrong ctest.

-Bill